Welcome to Camp Kandalore!
Welcome to adventure. To new experiences. To the breathtaking beauty of nature. To cheers, songs and laughter. Welcome to a place where everyone is welcomed and valued. Welcome to finding out who you are and what you can become. Welcome to new-found confidence and resilience.
For more than 70 years, Camp Kandalore has created a camp experience like no other, steeped in tradition, but always fresh. Today, we offer campers more than 30 different in-camp activities, from high ropes and pottery to water skiing.
We also have one of the best canoe tripping programs in Canada. Whether it’s an overnight or a 22-day white water river expedition, campers of all ages have the chance to develop skills and independence.
Kandalore is truly a family. Our counsellors support, inspire, and care about campers. Living together in cabins of four to ten, campers learn to trust and count on one another. They come back year after year, forming lifelong friendships. Welcome to Kandalore, the experience of a lifetime!
Our Vision, Mission and Beliefs
The finest traditional camp in Canada, providing the best of both canoe tripping and in-camp activities.
We help campers to know and be themselves.
- We believe in authenticity of character.
- We believe in being an accepting and inclusive environment.
- We believe challenging our campers develops resilience and independence.
- We believe our staff members inspire our campers.
- We believe the outdoors is an ideal environment for kids to have fun and learn.